Thursday, October 21, 2004

Strange things on my lawn

On this cold and dreary Thursday morning, I looked out on the lawn and saw a bunch of white stuff stewn about. Hmm, what could that be? I traipsed out and retrieved the detritus, which turned out to be one of those binders with all the pockets and a zipper, and its contents. Kind and caring person that I am (no, really!) I carefully sorted through the soggy mess to see if I could identify and notify its rightful owner.

I did not find anything which pinpointed the ownership, but I did find a fascinating 4 page email.

I skimmed through the missive, which was addressed to a "Kelli". The email discussed, at great length, the writer's emotions regarding their relationship and certain events therein. I marvelled at the writer's skills of articulation and of expressing and explaining emotions. I thought, "Wow! This is one sensitive, in-tune guy! And his spelling, grammar, and punctuation are excellent!".

Then I got to the last page.

It was signed,
Love,
Michelle.

No comments: