Thursday, April 21, 2005

Our New Toy

When my husband came back from South Korea last month, we did a little bit of shopping and named it Wolfgang. Hubby wished to accessorize Wolfgang with a satellite radio, and did his usual schtick of heavy internet and hands-on research. Being a boring old git dedicated CBC listener, I was completely ambivalent about that whole XM versus Sirius thang. I told him to get whatever he wanted .. I'd still be listening to CBC.

I hopped off the fence and decreed that we would get a Sirius radio immediately when I heard the news that Martha Stewart had inked a deal with Sirius for a 24 hour channel. It's a Good Thing.

1 comment:

Anstruther said...

... ahhh ... this is most interesting news ... I really should read your blog more often. Do you get BBC World on Sirius?