Wednesday, August 24, 2005


Quilt of valor - finally completed! This is a "square within squares" pattern. The center pieces came from a wildlife panel I found at Joann's. The quilt will be sent to Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Hopefully, it will provide comfort to a wounded soldier. Hopefully, I won't know the recipient. I know that sounds selfish, or perhaps even bizarre. It took me a long time to make this quilt. It wasn't technically difficult by any stretch of the imagination, but my psyche could only withstand brief periods of work on the quilt. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, hon. that's really great!! It looks really nice and is going to make a wounded soldier really happy (and warm! LOL!)

PS, what's with all the previous comments? Horseracing tips? huh??

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing your Quilt of Valour! A Job Well Done!!!

It looks great. Cudos to you!!!