Saturday, September 30, 2006

Through the eyes of a child

On this lovely, crisp autumn day, we took a leisurely drive through the North Country. We found ourselves at the home of The Divine Ms. M. Alas, Ms. M was not in residence, but some of her friends were.



Bold as brass, aren't they? At least they weren't dining on the lovely flowers which grace Ms. M's front porch.



My son took note of a walking stick on the porch. He doesn't miss a thing, this child!



Admit it, gentle reader. You had to strain to find the walking stick, didn't you? I wouldn't have seen it on the steps. In fact, I think this is the first time I've ever seen a walking stick outside of the zoo. I have probably been in close proximity to dozens of them. I just never bothered to look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it would be great to once again see the world through the eyes of a young person
RBC