Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sends shivers up my spine!


(Shamelessly lifted from The Huffington Post.)

I love, love, love this picture of our President-Elect on the train from Baltimore to Washington.

Some may say that the whistle-stop trip is overly theatrical, and perhaps it is. I love it anyways. I love trains, I love the dramatic, and I love the promise that is represented by this trip.

After seeing this picture, I started playing around on youtube. I love, love, love, Will.I.Am's homage to Barack Obama's "Yes We Can" speech. And I love, love, LOVE! this a capella version of it. Please enjoy!



I believe in the promise of this new inauguration. I believe in the promise of this new administration. I believe in the promise of change. I believe we can all be better.

Yes.
We.
Can.

No comments: